My experience of a guide and photographer helped me to find the best formula for a perfect sightseeing tour in Prague. The most important past of the formula is the time, when you start the city tour around Prague with your local private guide. It is sunrise —the best option to discover the history, ambiance and all hidden vibes of the Czech capital. Remember: the whole down town is only for at early hours.
We call it “Exactly the Prague to fall in love with” and already hundreds of tourists shared this passion for “Early Birds Tour”. You will have a chance to discover in comfort, to take unique pictures and enjoy every step on the cobblestone roads. That is why I sincerely hope, that this Prague private tour will become your brightest experience and a perfect start of long relationships with the Czech capital and our team.
You will visit
Within a 6-hour walking private city tour you will see the following places of interest: Wenceslas Square, Upside-down Horse statue, Powder Tower, Municipal House, Tyn Church, Old Town square, Astronomical clock, Jan Hus monument, Charles Bridge, Lennon Wall, Kafka Museum, Tinies street in Prague, Peacocks, Crawling babies, Mission Impossible movie locations, Kampa Iceland, Swans and many other incredible places.
And remember, that all of these sights will be open only for you, because we will be walking with you along the empty streets the ancient city. There will be a coffee break or a proper breakfast in a cafe, where Albert Einstein and Franz Kafka used to drink coffee and spend time some 100 years ago. And the venue is still open!
You will learn:
- Interesting facts about life in Prague and Czechia;
- The list of interesting and tasty bars, restaurants or cafes to visit;
- new Czech words and manners;
- Other possible ways of spending time in Prague.
And as a bonus to this private tour in Prague, we take some 10-15 of you with backgrounds of the brightest places. It can you phone/camera, or we can bring ours. These photos will remind you of hours spent like an early bird, who caught the best of Prague. That is why I sincerely recommend booking a 6 hour option.
- Time: 06:00 in summer, 6:30 in autumn-spring, 7:00 in winter;
- Meeting: Statue of St. Wenceslas on Horse
- Duration: 6 hours.
- Price for a group up to 3 people: 300 Euros – 6 hours, 250 Euros – 5 hours, 200 Euros – 4 hours.
- Maximum number of tourists: 8 people. For the 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th the fee is 20 Euros for any duration of the tour.
- Food, drinks and transport are not included into the price
NB! We provide only private tours for individuals, families or groups traveling together. If your group is over 8 people, please specify the number of people in the request.
Book this private tour in Prague with a local guide using the contact form below